Flambeau Formula Bowcase
In Stock with Advanced Archery!
Order now and ships within 24 hours!
The Formula™️ Bow Case delivers an unrivaled storage solution with the revolutionary Adjustable Bow Security (A.B.S.) System, a foamless chassis assembly that free-floats critical precision components — sight, cams, cables, and string — for contact-free preservation. The shock-absorbing A.B.S. chassis format features integral tie-down spines that anchor risers using patented Nite Ize Mega™ Gear Ties® to cement bows in place for protection perfection.
MID-WEIGHT CASE WITH HEAVY-DUTY TRAVEL PROTECTION: A mid-weight system (8.25kg unloaded) that still offers the protection level of a heavy-duty, thick-walled case, the Formula features an automatic pressure release valve and weatherproof gasket combination that produces an anti-crush and impact defusing air chamber that negates the need for heavier exterior walls.
- WEIGHT: 18.25kg. (Unloaded)
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 113cm L x 40.5cm W x 21cm H
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 119cm L x 49cm W x 23.5" H
- FOAM FREE: Utilizes adjustable foamless chassis with shock absorbing rubber membrane
- SECURE TWIST: Features twistable patented Nite Ize Mega™ Gear Ties® to unconditionally anchor bows in place during transit
- PROTECTION REPETITION: Hassle-free, muscle memory tiedown operation
- PRESERVED PRECISION: Free-floats sights, cams, cables, and strings to safeguard critical precision components
- QUIVER TO-GO: Permits quiver to remain attached to bow in case
- BROAD-SPECTRUM COMPATIBILITY: Fits makes and models under 40 inches in overall length with the accessory pouch inserted and 43 inches in overall length without the accessory pouch
- Weatherproof gasket
- Automatic pressure release valve
- Removable accessory storage pouch
- Internal rack for 8 spare arrows
- Over molded handle
- 6 over cam throw latches
- External tie-down slots
- Lockable and airline friendly